Digital Sales Expert
Rotterdam / home office | part-time / full-time – 20 / 40h
If you are living in the Netherlands, or willing to move over here, we welcome you to apply and join the RealPars family.
About the role
RealPars is looking for a Digital Sales Expert to work from Rotterdam and remotely in our digital office in Gather Town. This remote sales position targets the world! The world is your playground! You support the CSO and work in close collaboration with the marketing team. It could require traveling every now and then and talking with executives in international companies.
The job requires the candidate to have experience in international key account development and management. It is also a job where the applicant will have the opportunity to manage your own team in the future. The candidate for this position must have experience in selling products in the industry of industrial automation.
The candidate will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, creating sales opportunities with potential and existing customers. You’ll be part of RealPars first sales team, reporting directly to the head of Sales & Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Successfully create a business from potential and existing customer accounts.
- Develop leads and establish long term relationships with executives within your account.
- Proactively engage and communicate with customers and internal business/technical teams regarding product feedback.
Deliver product and technical briefings / presentations to potential clients.
- Maintain accurate notes in our CRM regarding customer input.
- Create quotations and follow-up these activities.
What’s in it for you?
Fixed salary and a yearly bonus
Follow courses and studies
A workweek of 20/40 hours
Here’s why you should come work with us
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main RealParsRealpars perks:
- Join one of the fastest-growing industry learning platforms within the awesome industrial tech domain;
- Join a diverse and international, working in an informal and fun environment.
- We are remote-friendly: with our hybrid working policy you can work from home, the office or any other location you want.
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan;
- You will be part of a joyful and passionate team, where we share and celebrate success together.
What we’d love to see in your experience
- Experienced in a new business development-related role. Big plus if you have experience in acquisition in the industry of industrial automation.
- Time: you have time to work at least 24 hours a week.
- Soft skills: you’re capable of connecting with any person.
- Language: fluent in English. It’s a plus speaking Dutch.
- Ambition and drive: we are growing triple digits – you need to be excited about growing with the company.
- Hands-on: we have big plans. To get there, we must go fast and get sh*t done!
- Solution-driven: you will encounter a lot of internal and external challenges. You don’t get frustrated. You stay positive, flexible and find a solution.
- Initiativeness: when you see that something doesn’t work, you voice out and share your idea, even when it’s not your job.
- Being a team player: we work together as one team, showing empaty and respect along the way. We succeed by having each other’s back.
If you feel excited after reading this, fill in the application form and then click “Apply Now”. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Get in touch with Frans Ribourdouille
Chief Sales Officer
RealPars is the world's largest online learning platform for cutting-edge industrial technologies.
+31 10 316 6400
Mon - Fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (CET)
Rotterdam Science Tower,
3029AK Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Terms of Service
Help & Support
Refund & Cancellation Policy
© 2023 RealPars B.V. All rights reserved.
Created with coffee and tea in Rotterdam.